Cuddly Tomatoes is a boss minigame where one player is selected to be a tomato, and the others are spawned in as Survivors. Any remaining survivors wins, but if all of them die to the Tomato, the Tomato wins.
Version 1 Edit
This version of Cuddly Tomatoes teleports all players to the map as a Survivor, and spawns in 4 A.I controlled Tomatoes with a Forcefield and slightly faster WalkSpeed when compared to the Survivors. The flaw in this version of Cuddly Tomaotoes was that any players that know how the A.Is work can avoid death from the A.I Tomatoes with almost no effort.
Version 2 Edit
This version of Cuddly Tomatoes removed the A.I controlled Tomatoes, instead up to 2 players can be the Tomato (based on player count in the server). The Tomatoes have slower WalkSpeed when compared to the Survivors, and thus a Tomato might try to corner a Survivor to win. The flaw in this version of Cuddly Tomatoes was that a single Tomato couldn't do anything to the players.
Version 3 Edit
In this version of Cuddly Tomatoes, only one player can be selected as the Tomato. The Tomato now has slightly faster walkspeed when compared to the Survivors. The flaws in this version was that Survivors cannot escape the Tomato if he/she is being chased by the Tomato and die.
- Avoid the Tomato at all costs to live.
- Try to throw off the Tomato by doing things the Tomato might not expect, such as suddenly jumping over the Tomato.
- Keep an eye on what the survivor your chasing is about to do.
- The song is a remixed version of "Tag" from the WarioWare series.
- In earlier versions of this boss minigame, there was AI instead of players being the Tomato.
- When the AI tomatoes were used, a forcefield would protect themselves from being killed by other tomatoes.
- In earlier versions of this boss minigame, up to 2 players could be selected as the Tomato but the Tomatoes would have slower walkspeed when compared to the Survivors.
- This was the second boss minigame added to RBLXWare.
- If you use the console and put on the forcefield, the Tomatoes can still kill you.
- The Hitreg from the Tomato's are client-sided instead of server-sided making it harder to Kill the Survivor's without crowding them.