DewTie's Taco Stand was added in the ALPHA stage. This minigame starts by teleporting the players to a small room with a Taco in their inventory. The objective is to make DewTie the right taco. The game will tell you what type of taco DewTie needs, and if you deliver the correct taco to DewTie you'll win.
- Mountain Dew
- Poop xDD
- To make a taco, take out your taco and let it touch one of the flavors available to make it a flavored taco based on what flavor you have given to the taco.
- The flavor cannot be changed after you already gave the taco a flavor. Be sure to make sure to check the flavor.
- The song is the shop theme from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- DewTie is the Ex-Co-Owner and former developer of RBLXWare.
- The taco trigger was very buggy on release. It was changed to a new system once, before being changed back to the old system, with some adjustments which made it work.
- The walls surrounding you is Hungry Pumpkin. Wait no, basically everything is.
- If you lose, you explode and DewTie says "I am very salty".
- DewTie is smelly.