Small Frogger is a minigame added in ALPHA stage. In this minigame, players become large heads and are teleported to a riverbank. The players's objective is to get to the other side of the riverbank by crossing the water with the platforms on the river. The platforms on the river go inside the hole at the other side of the river. Players lose in this minigame if they touch the water and die or do not touch the block that makes a player win.
- Players can interfere with your vision. Wait until they have all gone.
- Don't dwindle too long, mind.
- Don't rush as touching the water in the slightest will kill you.
- In the old map the logs, water and trees are from Frogger.
- The platforms are not client-sided but are server-sided, therefore a player will suffer if he/she lags in this minigame.
- The old map for this minigame has high invisible walls at the side of the maps.
- Before a quick patch after the minigame was released, holding w while being spawned into the minigame would instantly kill you because there was no wait for moving.