Spinner Endurance is a boss minigame added in ALPHA stage. In this minigame, players are teleported to a small map that has a spinner spinning inside a small non-solid block at the middle of the map. The objective of this minigame is that players must not get hit to death by the spinner that is spinning at the middle.
The second variant has players on a platform and instead of the spinner doing damage it trips you when touched. If you get tripped and fall into the water below, you lose.
- The spinner does not instantly kill you. You can get hit by it up to 4 times before you die.
- If you do not wish to jump to survive, walk near around the block at the middle. Get nearer to it when the spinner starts spinning faster.
- If you want to survive by jumping over the spinner, be far away from the block at the middle.
- Don't jump on the block at the middle, it isn't solid.
- The song is "4-Player Jump Rope" from the WarioWare series.
- When six seconds are left on the timer, the spinner will disappear.
- Redmiint8 has said this is intentional and not a bug.