This special round was added in the Alpha version. In this special round, you are separated into two teams. Each time a teammate loses a minigame, one life is taken away from the team lives counter. The game functions normally, except for the fact that the server is split up into two teams. When the round starts, a captain on each team is selected at random. At the end of the round, the team with the highest amount of lives win. If the team's lives are tied, the team captains will participate in a deathmatch minigame. The game goes on until one team loses all of their lives, or when a boss round ends. Lives for each team is dependent on the player count.
Life Count Edit
- 4-7 Players = 15 Lives
- 8-11 Players = 20 Lives
- 12 Players = 25 Lives
- Don't worry about killing your teammates in fighting minigames. Most minigame weapons prevent team-killing.
- Make sacrifices if needed on minigames like the kamikaze, shark, etc. If it involves you losing, it's best to do that to prevent a large amount of lives lost.
- An abbreviation for Team Deathmatch is TDM.
- In the test server, lives were set to 30 always until it's release.
- All weapons used to teamkill.
- Elimination, Team Deathmatch, Zombies (Special Round), Sudden Death and King are the only special rounds which involve the lives system.