Treasure Hunter is minigame added in ALPHA stage. The minigame starts by teleporting the players to the shore of the beach. They have to find the treasure chest to win the minigame. There are currently 5 spots where the treasure chest can be. If a player hasn't found the treasure chest in time, they lose.
- The map used to be smaller. It was enlarged because of how easy it was to win.
- The newer map is more detailed than the old map.
- There used to only be 3 treasure chest spots.
- Treasure chests used to be visible during Frogger, they were later removed.
- When touched by a player, it will play the sound for winning a minigame and will teleport the player back on the shore. The chests do not do anything else other than the aforementioned sound and teleporting.
- The old song used to be the same song used in the Shark Scamper minigame.