The Whip is a weapon added in ALPHA stage. When a player hits someone with it, the player will gain a 4 second temporary speed boost. This weapon can be used in minigames and at the end of rounds.
- This was the first weapon to use attachments.
- Due to this, it can break in Deathmatch, flinging the player holding it into the void.
- The description of the weapon is a reference to a song.
- The hit sounds of the Whip was replaced in the April Fool's update but were replaced with the normal sounds after.
- This is the first weapon to give the player a speed boost.
- This weapon is inspired by it's Team Fortress 2 variant, The Disciplinary Action.
|Normal Weapons||AK-47 • Electric Sword • Flamethrower • Giant Tennis Racket • M16 • Minigun • Shotgun • Sparks • Taser • Tennis Racket • Thompson • Whip|
|Minigame Weapons||Axe • Bat • Flaming Beachball • Frying Pan • Ghost Sucker • Giant Sword • Green Lasergun • Pistol • Regular Sword • Rocket Launcher|
|Special Weapons||Beachbomb • Candy Cane • Christmas Sword • Hardcore Trophy • Headtaker • Ice Hammer • Laser Gun • Lightsaber • Mod Hammer • Peppermint Gun • Ragnarok • Shark Gun • Staff|
|Scrapped/Removed||Diamond Sword • Rank Hammer|