The Whip is a weapon added in ALPHA stage. When a player hits someone with it, the player will gain a 4 second temporary speed boost. This weapon can be used in minigames and at the end of rounds.
- This was the first weapon to use attachments.
- Due to this, it can break in Deathmatch, flinging the player holding it into the void.
- The description of the weapon is a reference to a song.
- The hit sounds of the Whip was replaced in the April Fool's update but were replaced with the normal sounds after.
- This is the first weapon to give the player a speed boost.
- This weapon is inspired by it's Team Fortress 2 variant, The Disciplinary Action.
|Normal Weapons||Flamethrower • M16 • Giant Sword • Regular Sword • Sparks • Taser • Thompson • Whip • Electric Sword • Tennis Racket • Giant Tennis Racket • AK-47 • Shotgun|
|Minigame Weapons||Bat • Frying Pan • Ghost Sucker • Pistol • Axe • Bomb • Flaming Beachball • Green Lasergun • Revolver • Rocket Jumper • Giant Sword • Regular Sword|
|Special Weapons||Candy Cane • Christmas Sword • Headtaker • Laser Gun • Shark Gun • Hardcore Trophy • Mod Hammer • Staff • Beachbomb • Ragnarok • Lightsaber|
|Scrapped/Removed||Rank Hammer • Diamond Sword|